• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair weather fans being exposed a bit. But I know where it's coming from. This is rough on the old heart.
Yeah some of it has been piss-poor and OTT but I think people are allowed to be mildly disappointed with some of the dismissals. It's not exactly a black and white thing.

Athlai

Not Terrible
When Warne talks it's like he forgets about half the words he wants to use as he goes along. Worst commentator, can't believe how much of a gig he's been given for this World Cup.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hate this angled bat bull**** from Elliott. He's literally showing the face of the bat to point.
Welcome to early-innings Elliott.

After he gets in he starts hitting those to cover instead.. but this is how he starts. He has some truly awful-looking early innings dismissals.

viriya

International Captain
At what point does the low RR start becoming a problem (if at all?)
I think one positive for NZ is that they are batting first. If this pair hangs around till the 30th and then Anderson/Ronchi does what they can in the last 10 overs, a good score is very possible. Much harder when you have a required rate of 12+ like Dhoni faced.