• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6th Match - New Zealand v Scotland

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Late to the party on this one no doubt but why are they both wearing black?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Certainly Machan the game more competitive even if it's likely to have little Berington on the final result
:sleep:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, really nice counter-punch from Scotland this. There's no reason they can't post a competitive 250-260 if this partnership can prosper a little longer.

_Ed_

Ah, disappointing way for it to end. But I have to admit I'm kind of relieved.

morgieb

Here I was tempted to make a poaching joke about Machan. Unfortunately he actually is English.

Zinzan

Ah, disappointing way for it to end. But I have to admit I'm kind of relieved.
I'm split between wanting us to win ridiculously comfortably hence boosting our NRR & wanting the Scots to post 260ish to give our batsmen a really good test.

Riggins

International Captain
Geez I wish these games weren't on so freakin early and I had time to load up on Richie to top score for Scotland.

_Ed_

Good 50 for Berrington too, but he threw it away badly there. Will be a bit displeased with himself.