• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6th Match - New Zealand v Scotland

Athlai

Not Terrible
In b4 this is the only match we get appreciable swing. Good on Boult for using jaffas to get out a couple Scots. Likes to hide his skill in removable stats.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scotland or not, the Sunrisers management will be grinning & pinching each others flanks with the way Boult's looked after shelling out the money they did.

Zinzan

Good stuff from NZ. Ruthless.
That's the key word.

Still some debate on whether this is NZ's best ODI outfit ever (I'm leaning that way), but no argument it's the most ruthless, even considering the Hadlee, Crowe & Cairns factors of the past.

Zinzan

the first boult lbw is a preview of how shane watson will be dismissed at eden park ftr
Watto's in my world cup draft so I hope he plays most of the games, but have a feeling he may be out of the starting XI by that match, but yup, def LBW candidate for Boult.

_Ed_

Right, that's enough of a partnership. Back to wanting wickets now.

Bleed_Blue

School Boy/Girl Captain
This match doesn't deserve ODI status, it devalues the game this is like men against boys to be frank!

_Ed_

That really is a fantastic half-century. Well played.

Oh, wow, and a huge six for Berrington.