• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Antihippy

International Debutant
I would have thought that explains being 2-4 overs short but 7?

Then again, pontificating from my loungeroom is probably unfair but I will continue to sit and earn the ransom from up here
Can't blame Smith in the first innings. Constant injuries and the heat.

howardj

International Coach
I would have thought that explains being 2-4 overs short but 7?

Then again, pontificating from my loungeroom is probably unfair but I will continue to sit and earn the ransom from up here
The delays are just ridiculous

We now have delays for dri nks on the field 15 mins after lunch

dognutz

U19 12th Man
Johnno just turning this game on it's head - has enabled Smith to relax a little and not feel like he has to save the inns single handed

Spark

Global Moderator
you just know he's going to nick one between first and second and they'll just stare at each other