• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many times has this happened in the last few months?! And incredibly, no commentator truly calls out Dhoni on it. It's his catch dammit.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Gavaskar, bag Ishant for not going for that, but when Dhoni doesn't go for a dolly, ""he never dives anyway". Ridiculous.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I think whenever India get the 7th wicket against a competent side, I should switch off the TV, slit my wrists for 3 hours, switch on the TV and reassess whether worth watching. FMD.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Dhoni's non-SC batting has got better too. Has been putting a price on his wicket since mid-England tour.

anil1405

International Captain
Jeez couple of good strokes from Haze....Dhawan if you can't score on this pitch it would be a disgrace.