• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

smash84

The Tiger King
I think India have given them a great chance to put england under the hammer in this test match. This could be a turning point for this series as well. Great fightback from Rahane and Bhuvi

91Jmay

International Coach
People are exaggerating how good a score this is. Its marginally India's day, but the 2nd new ball did very little and its going to be hot all throughout the test. Also won't spin.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Got on India at 6.00 at lunch but England are still massive favourites with the bookies.

It's England - 1.83, Draw - 3.5, India - 4.5

kingkallis

International Coach
Got on India at 6.00 at lunch but England are still massive favourites with the bookies.

It's England - 1.83, Draw - 3.5, India - 4.5
If England can get Cook back in form and score 450+ then and only then they can win this game which looks highly unlikely at the moment.

91Jmay

International Coach
If England can get Cook back in form and score 450+ then and only then they can win this game which looks highly unlikely at the moment.
Eh? This pitch isn't going to break up? Even they get close to India's score they will be in with a decent chance of winning the game.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just saw 5 minutes of the highligts and that is it, has this been a bad day like Colvile just said? Without seeing anything of the actual play I would guess we are about even.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably about even, but England should be on top for mine, wasted opportunity and now India have a chance to make them pay

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The first session bowling was poor, Pothas. I didn't see after lunch, but either England continued in the same vein or the deck flattened out quite a bit.

Prior was god awful early on.

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Well played Rahane. Binny unlucky with the LBW. Don't get why the BCCI don't like the DRS system. Few Indian batsmen been wrongly given out in this series.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
6 men on the boundary to Mohammed Shami on any pitch in the world with any score below 900 on the board is utterly ridiculous, let alone on day one on this pitch with this bowling attack and the score below 300.