• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Kerrigan is a realistic chance of replacing Ali I would say

I'm not too fussed about his non-batting. Depth isn't an issue we just need consistency from the top. I mean our current #11 just enjoyed a 198 partnership so I can live with him bumping up to ten :cool:

Whether Kerrigan's bowling will cut the mustard, though

You just feel that a few bad overs and Cook will just ignore him

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Monty is too good to be ignored. Haven't seen much of Kerrigan, except for that one test he played, but the experience that Monty has gives him the edge.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Just seen the video of Cook's bowling!! Hilarious, really good to see the young fella able to take the ****out of himself and have some fun by doing this..:laugh:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just seen the video of Cook's bowling!! Hilarious, really good to see the young fella able to take the ****out of himself and have some fun by doing this..:laugh:
It maybe shows he is actually coping better than many thought with the pressure too.

I have given him loads of stick but I hope he turns it round, not convinced by his captaincy but never want to see anyone struggle unless it Kohli or an Aussie.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
It maybe shows he is actually coping better than many thought with the pressure too.

I have given him loads of stick but I hope he turns it round, not convinced by his captaincy but never want to see anyone struggle unless it Kohli or an Aussie.
This is what makes us different from football (thank God)..yes we are rivals on the pitch but off the ground, as cheesy as it sounds, we are all one cricket family as was seen by the reactions to things like Yuvi's illness , the attack on our players in Pakistan or the passing of Ben Hollioake...

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
england nutritionist's been making sure he's been having a ballanced diet
Yeah, he got to the Root of the issue and Cooked up a great diet before he got too Broad. Hope he stays in shape and has his Priorities right. Would be a Bell-end otherwise.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
scaly needs to be on the selection panel -- add Onions and Mustard into the team and the puns would be even better.

I mean Plunkett? Really? How do you make a cooking-related pun from that?

Flem274*

123/5
scaly needs to be on the selection panel -- add Onions and Mustard into the team and the puns would be even better.

They're making lunch for the Plunkett Shield.

Damo833

Cricket Spectator

Or Kerrigan. If only Graeme hadn't Swanned off