• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

BeeGee

International Captain
OK I just checked the score... 200 run last wicket partnership? That's ****ing awesome. Anderson, what a legend!

India, WTF is with getting yourself into great positions with the ball and then ****ing it up? Over and over again. Sort it out.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
131 overs bowled so far in England's first innings and India's #8 batsman has bowled 6 of them. It was a pretty bad selection even if he was going to be given a legitimate role, but as it is now it's one of the worst ever, really.
Yeah. Can't imagine Dhoni as the absent minded professor, so I reckon it's his way of letting everyone know who's really calling the shots with the team composition..

This Test blows. Stupid tenth wicket stands, and not a single sighting of Mayanti so far.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Overseas travelling so didn't see any of the last two days but Fmd. Both teams are just exceptionally ****. Massive battle of the reject teams.

91Jmay

International Coach
Moeen strikes again. Don't mind him going round the park if he picks up a few wickets on flat pitches. More useful to us than a holding bowler IMO as we have 4 others.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was watching Dravid's innings at Lord's on debut, and couldn't help but marvel at the class. What a debut... :) Idiots sent him below Ajay Jadeja :laugh:

Teja.

Global Moderator
and another. Everything was going fine until Jono decided to pop in.

Surviving 90 overs tomorrow with Kohli, Rahane and Dhoni will be a challenging ask. Two wickets away from Jadeja. ****.

grecian

Surviving 90 overs tomorrow with Kohli, Rahane and Dhoni will be a challenging ask. Two wickets away from Jadeja. ****.
TBF that can be said about almost everything.

91Jmay

International Coach

50 overs should be fine though. Scoring at 3 RPO that puts you at at around 250 runs, meaning England need 250 in 40 overs which isn't happening.

harsh.ag

It all depends on this pair IMO. If England get them soon, they will not let go... Esp Jimmy and Broad.