• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Spark

Global Moderator
He's barely played 20 Tests, a couple of big innings are obviously going to skew that stat to make it almost meaningless.
It's not exactly a surprise that he either gets out for low scores or massive ones, though. His technical issues and temperament ensures that it'll be the case.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well I think they did the right thing in giving Prior another chance but it is looking more and more likely that he is on borrowed time. His glovework this summer has been abysmal so far and at his age is it likely to get back to being good again?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well I think they did the right thing in giving Prior another chance but it is looking more and more likely that he is on borrowed time. His glovework this summer has been abysmal so far and at his age is it likely to get back to being good again?
Yeah I've always been a big fan but I think he's finished. As I said during the Ashes in Australia, I think the selectors would generally be willing to let him get away with a batting slump for a bit longer but with his keeping also such a liability right now he's on borrowed time.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I like Vijay but personally Dhawan is not my cup of tea. Stays leg side of the ball and swipes, meh.

This is a draw.

91Jmay

International Coach
Oh wow. Stinking start to the over from Moeen and he picks up one :D

No fifty run opening partnership for India in away tests since 2011 according to Sky. That's crazy.