• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is all a bit lazy
Yeah really bad 10 minutes from India, anything under 400 is probably a poor score here. If this was a couple of years ago I would be happy with the position England are in here but just can't trust the batting anymore.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
And I know it is gonna sound like BS given how they have gotten out but I dont mind Binny and Jadeja playing their shots so much.. Their defence is really not good enough to justify them hanging around too much.. It is a matter of shot selection, I feel.. They need to know which balls to attack and which to leave alone.. Still holding out hope on Jadeja becoming a decent test match #7.. Binny though probably needs to take a **** load of wickets to show his worth in this team...

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Games turned a bit on its head here, I'd say England in front now. Roll em for 360 - 370 and that is well under par.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
No one's claiming that a lack of DRS doesn't affect the game, you tool. You can go off spouting stuff that no one disagrees with, or you could accept the fallacy of your logic which you have conveniently not bothered to address here. You cannot implicate someone for the actions of a party he has no control over.
:laugh:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Stuart Binny better turn out to be Alec ****ing Bedser's second coming to now justify his place in the side ahead of Rohit Sharma.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Tool? Maybe you should leave the darkness of your room and keyboard and learn some manners and also how adults debate?
I'd rather not call a spade an excavation facilitation implement. Make a proper reasoned argument if you want to be treated as an adult.

Stapel

International Regular
Well......., India suddenly struggling here. Odds shift from draw to England win.

You have a match with Brazil coming up.
.................Not even thinking about watching that............................ Such matches shouldn't even exist.

Teja.

Global Moderator
The Prince of Good Times shoulders a straight one. Looking forward to the spectacle of watching him bowl.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Ishant :laugh:

England have bowled with good discipline all innings.. Something Indian bowlers should learn and try to execute.. Only way to keep yourself in the game as bowlers..

YorksLanka

International Debutant
I'd rather not call a spade an excavation facilitation implement. Make a proper reasoned argument if you want to be treated as an adult.
Yes I deleted that as realised that was emotional on my part...however I have been adult for more years than I care to remember so don't trouble yourself pal..
No need for DRS for sharma there ..oops..

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Man I so nearly called it a night at lunch, reallystruggled to stay up during the break.......so happy I did now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It's not a DRS debate, FFS. A DRS debate is when people argue the pros and cons of the system. Where exactly do you see that happening here?

Man.. you really do need to chill.. it started off as a discussion on India's position on the DRS...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bollocks. That's like saying that no SL player can moan about not being paid given the bad decisions of their cricket board.
Yeah exactly. Unless Vijay comes out himself specifically in opposition to DRS then he has every right to complain.