• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate I hate India's position on DRS too but that really is a ****e way of looking at it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
No DRS at all in this series?

Last time India were here we had a half-arsed compromise

Shri

Mr. Glass
I love it when bad umpiring decisions go against India.. The umpires should band together and fk them over repeatedly till their cricket board relents.. I so genuinely hope both kohli and pujara get out to absolutely shockers in the 2nd innings while Cook is given multiple lives on his way to an unwatchable 100...
Would be better than your 679 at least.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Jizzworthy discussion on batting and trigger movements and staying still between Dravid, Manjrekar and Atherton... Wonderful to listen to.. :) Star coverage rocks!!!

viriya

International Captain
Mate I hate India's position on DRS too but that really is a ****e way of looking at it.
I said that for effect but my point is I have no pity when Indian players get bad decisions since they are pretty much asking for it with their nonsensical opinions on DRS.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
That I agree with, no indian player/commentator can moan about bad decisions given the choice of not having DRS.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I said that for effect but my point is I have no pity when Indian players get bad decisions since they are pretty much asking for it with their nonsensical opinions on DRS.
And that's fair enough. But that's not what you said originally........no one wants to see a game ruined by heaps of crap decisions, no matter who's playing in it.

viriya

International Captain
And that's fair enough. But that's not what you said originally........no one wants to see a game ruined by heaps of crap decisions, no matter who's playing in it.
I wouldn't mind if that changes the Indian cricket board's position - how else would it change? It has to be an atrociously umpired Test that goes against India. Or something like that first SL vs Eng test that was decided by DRS.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
That I agree with, no indian player/commentator can moan about bad decisions given the choice of not having DRS.
Bollocks. That's like saying that no SL player can moan about not being paid given the bad decisions of their cricket board.

Riggins

International Captain
nah if there's gonna be a game ruined by crap decisions i'm more than happy for it to be england and india.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Bollocks. That's like saying that no SL player can moan about not being paid given the bad decisions of their cricket board.
Yeah agree. I know some Indian players have been vocal in their distrust of DRS but how do we know the rest don't actually want it??

You can't hold the players accountable for their boards actions.

viriya

International Captain
Dhoni has backed his board's decision. AFAIK there's nothing stopping Kohli from commenting that he would prefer having DRS?

Last edited: