• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Teja.

Global Moderator
Anderson has 49 wickets in 7 tests @ 17.5 at Trent Bridge. His last two tests here have been amazing as well.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Cavno, I rate Jadeja's bowling. It's just that I really rate Ojha's bowling.
I rate Ojha too and he might be the best spinner India has overseas (Not in India), and he has experience in England too but i think Jadeja ahead of him with his added little bit of batting can be justified especially with Dhoni at 6 and Binny playing.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I rate Ojha too and he might be the best spinner India has overseas (Not in India), and he has experience in England too but i think Jadeja ahead of him with his added little bit of batting can be justified especially with Dhoni at 6 and Binny playing.
Nah, this attack is crying out for some quality, not more mediocrity and a bit of batting

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah a case can be made (not that I'd agree with it) based on the fact that a tail of

Dhoni
Jad/Ash/Binny
Bhuvi
Ishant
Shami
Ojha

doesn't look too inspiring, assuming the selectors insist on a 5 man attack.

OverratedSanity

I think Bhuvneshwar mmight struggle too. Didn't watch large parts of the SL series but there wasn't much swing on offer was there?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yeah, I wouldn't drop Jadeja either. He's been awesome in pretty much every game he played so far. Ojha is possibly our only reliable bowler overall though. Could've played him ahead of anyone but Shami

Daemon

Slip fielders need to come up a bit for Anderson imo, especially against Vijay who doesn't go hard at the ball unlike Dhawan.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I believe I've said this before but I've always liked Vijay. He doesn't have the best technique in the world and gets out in stupid ways sometimes but he has a really good cricketing brain and understanding of the dynamics of cashing in.