• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2014

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Gallen's comments about his coach are appalling

Man up soft **** and do what you are being paid for
especially from the club captain, by all means tell the board what you think but pretty dumb to say something like that to the media

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
FMD that was one of the most embarrassing 2 point losses I've ever seen. I thought it would be close, but losing when 22-0 up is diabolical.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God Canberra stink. The Tigers had one bloke on the bench for most of the second half. Fair enough they defended well but the Faiders asked nothing of them despite being camped on the try line for about 12 minutes straight.

And also, sucked in Tigers for playing Tedesco. The poor kid is made of glass. He should be rested every three weeks, any more than that he gets injured. You can set a watch by it.

uvelocity

International Coach
also ****ing lol todd carney. you can take todd out of canberra but you cant take canberra out of todd

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
its alright, unlike flash in the panamatta, we have depth
Are you sure about that? My boi Koroibete would have been a good option, but he's obviously left for a club with ambition.

That being said, Blake Austin has been fantastic for the Tigers this year. Such a versatile footballer who is hard not to like, especially when you factor in his off-field coaching role with troubled youth that has been shown on the F00ty Show lately..

Spikey

"However the photograph that appeared last night on social media does not meet the values and standards the club is looking to uphold and take into the future."
I'm led to believe that "not drinking one own's piss" was one of the highest standards the club had set

Spikey

Thou Shalt not eat ****ing white chocolate god it's the worst #CronullaSharksstandards

Last edited:

dermo

International Vice-Captain
tbh as stupid and disgusting as it is im not sure if its a sacking offense, i mean its ****ing stupid but he's not pissing in anyone else's mouth

howardj

International Coach
tbh as stupid and disgusting as it is im not sure if its a sacking offense
Yeah, me neither

I hate the whole culture where you can have a photo taken of you in a toilet and that can result in you getting fired - unless you're doing anything illegal/gross to someone else

the big bambino

International Captain
We should give "the kid" a 20th chance to damage the game and turn away even more sponsors. Anyway it wont be that the NRL is missing a chance to punch itself in the face in the near future now that they'll allow the Roosters to sign up yet another massive **** in Ferguson. I'm not sure what standards they have in Bondi but if Milat played footy would expect them to offer him a contract too. I mean fair suck: Its not as if he's killed 10 back packers...thats just speculation.