• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in the West Indies 2014

Langeveldt

Soutie
Don't know if WI were just going through the motions, but it looks a completely different game when NZ are bowling on this pitch

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, only just realised Desmond Haynes, who debuted in 1978 was still playing when Chanderpaul made his. :blink:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Get Cribb's other pick Johnston over there, in spite of his 59 average. Send that Wizard to the Windwards, see what happens.

Flem274*

123/5
difference between craig and sodhi - despite his poor fc average, craig is accurate enough to take advantage of favourable conditions

as long as we don't expect him to win home tests on the final day he might be a good find.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Haha, only just realised Desmond Haynes, who debuted in 1978 was still playing when Chanderpaul made his. :blink:

There is only one other player who has been playing international cricket as long as I've been watching it, other than Chanders. Mahela Jayawardene.

Binkley

U19 Captain
An unfortunate photo of Craig on the cricinfo scorecard makes him look a bit like Mark Gillespie.
When I turned on the telly this morning I was hella confused. I saw the score and cheered. And then the camera focused on what looked like Mark Gillespie toying with the ball, and my euphoria disappeared as I assumed that play had been suspended and I was watching a replay of some other match.

Craig really needs a better haircut. So does Mark Gillespie.