• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I think the worrying part about Southee is that he pretty much has his whole career ahead of him, unlike Zak who might have another year at best, I'm genuinely surprised he hasn't focused on his batting given the kind of ball striking ability he has. But then again given how well he's been bowling you'd still settle for that I guess.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I think the worrying part about Southee is that he pretty much has his whole career ahead of him, unlike Zak who might have another year at best, I'm genuinely surprised he hasn't focused on his batting given the kind of ball striking ability he has. But then again given how well he's been bowling you'd still settle for that I guess.
he has ball striking ability but absolutely zero defensive ability.

I'm not sure to what extent he could work on that. If you don't have a defensive game by the time you reach test cricket then I don't know whether there's any point in trying to develop one.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
As well as Ishant has bowled in this series I'd still give Shammi the new ball, whatever little swing is on offer can be exploited now.

Slifer

International Captain
Well done India. Can't see ne thing but a win from here. My only regret is that it's only a 2 test series....I hate 2 tests series

Athlai

Not Terrible
Rough day, the Dhoni and Rahane runs hurt us really bad. When they were 6 down it seemed like we may just claw our way back in but we got closed out pretty hard there. This is just too many runs for us to get near.