• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
South Africa has been horrid. Terrible choice at the toss, followed by mediocre bowling after the morning and the batting performance was weak.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Is doolan Benchy's boy? Didn't know thought he was pews. Had I known I'd have been a dick and wanted him. To fail in the first innings like Benchy was to me during Kohlis debut.

Nah I wouldn't have actually I'm not a dick like that.

This is so good from Doolan though. Fighting through good bowling and a tough patch and sticking around must be the most satisfying feeling.

Spark

Global Moderator
200 partnership on this deck is a pretty immense effort

(South African fielders included in that)

EDIT: Okay this is getting strange (TM)