• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
For all those guys who said Dale Steyn would never be a good bowler while I backed him, go and get ****ed ****s, I was right.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Definitely backed Warner sometime in the past when everyone else was talking about dropping him.Just got the series wrong I guess.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
For all those guys who said Dale Steyn would never be a good bowler while I backed him, go and get ****ed ****s, I was right.
For all those guys who said that Cricket would never work while I backed it, go and get ****ed ****s.

Spark

Global Moderator
Doolan really does make those look a lot worse than they are, by the way he just stands there like that

edit: commas lel