• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've only just started watching the past 15 minutes or so. Was Mitch unplayable today or what?

ajdude

International Coach
hahaha such a weird mistake to make from Holding, "that'll cause doubts in the mind of the umpire, uh i mean the batsman"

ajdude

International Coach
i love how mclaren always looks like he's gonna keep running at the batsman in his follow through with his mouth open and eyes wide

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ok look I've bit my tongue enough, but it's probably time for us to let you know why people never acknowledge you when you try and say you've always rated Johnson. I mean ffs, a quick, two second search comes up with these two results (first couple that I could find):

There would doubtless be dozens upon dozens more but I could not be ****ed finding them. So no, not you.
:lol:

That second quote you've pulled up has nothing to do with Johnson's ability as a bowler ffs.