• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dean Jones ‏@ProfDeano 2m

2 reasons why batsmen play on: 1. Mindset.. In between between being positive & negative 2. Bottom hand strong.. Poor grip pressure

morgieb

I don't get why South Africa seems to have so many more chicks at the cricket then other countries.

Spikey

doolan batted for lunch. as in he wanted to eat his lunch without the shame of being dismissed hanging over him

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
FMD, Steve Harmison, Bob Willis and Nick Knight..........Are sky hard up for a quid these days?? 3 ****ing stooges in the studio.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL, England taking Dernbach to the West Indies.........I give up I really do. What a ****ing joke.