• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Athlai

Not Terrible
Had to back himself there, the ball is swinging a bit. Southee and Boult are pretty gun bowlers. If that aggression went on for 3-4 more overs India would have won this easily.

It gave India a 50 run partnership out of nowhere and will give the tailenders a sense of belief. They just need to make it to the end of the day with Dhoni and they win.

Blocky

Banned
I wonder if Zaheer and Ishant will be able to hold back from playing muppetry while Dhoni is there? One way or another I think we need to get Dhoni to win.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wonder if Zaheer and Ishant will be able to hold back from playing muppetry while Dhoni is there? One way or another I think we need to get Dhoni to win.
I can see Ishant blocking in ridiculously anoying fashion for a good while. I don't think Dhoni will do it though.