• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sure but they have themselves to blame. BCCI administrators aren't there playing and from all accounts, the individual players aren't advocating for it - in fact SRT and Dhoni were openly against it.
Pretty sure I recall Dravid being for it.

How do you expect a player who's spot in the team depends on these ****s to advocate DRS anyways other than the proper channels (discreetly so the public won't know about it)? BCCI has made entire boards bend to their whims, a young player is ****ed if he tries something funny by going to the media or something.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Good tactic from India here. Counter attack for 30 mins and suddenly it could be 80 needed.

Blocky

Banned
This is where I question Baz and his captaincy. The way Dhoni and jadeja are looking to play this would be the perfect time to use and in and out field, but he very rarely if ever plays that sort of fielding setup.

benchmark00

Does Zaheer still not give a **** about his batting like he did a couple of years back in Australia? If so, India are in big trouble.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No other explanation for actually cheering on a bad decision in an awesome test match. WHy anyone woud enjoy a genuinely awesome cricket contest having a bad decision is beyond me.
Telling someone how to enjoy something is worse.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
This is the right way to play for India. They went too defensive after Kohli's dismissal and allowed NZ to crawl back into the match.

Need to offer up a single so that the batsmen can swap ends.