• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
need to play out this southee/Wagner spell, Boult not bowling his best and Anderson/Sodhi are not all that good.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
FMD big chases are so tense. So much see sawing. Wickets just switch the momentum so quickly.

Come on Rohit come to the party.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, that guy who said everyone was going to go full ****** on the Gambhiring wasn't wrong!

Think this match is the best I've ever seen Wagner bowl.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This match will settle whether or not Dhawan has the appetite for big hundreds. All set up for him to go 150 and beyond.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
My God. Dhawan is the key to India winning a test match overseas in a 4th innings chase. I never thought I'd ever say that.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My God. Dhawan is the key to India winning a test match overseas in a 4th innings chase. I never thought I'd ever say that.
Tbh, even if we got Dhawan right now, I'd still back India to get the remaining 170 with Dhoni, Sharma, Rahane & Jadeja in the bank.