• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Blocky

Banned
Looks like the two batsman are summarising this brilliantly, this is the easiest time to bat, they're facing a tired Southee, an easy Sodhi and a Boult that seems out of form in this innings, the more runs they can score before the new ball, the more likely the victory is for them. Really good tactics.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Spoiled mine yesterday. I was well & truly over it and resigned to the fact we were probably going to lose by this morning.
Yesterday left me bemused but in retrospect was a gigantic **** ****

God our openers are ****.

All the bull**** spouted about how bad it is to enforce the follow-on. This is what happens when you don't enforce and you **** up - YOU LOSE.

For good measure, Doug Bracewell is an absolute ****wit - couldn't have even have played in place of Sodhi because of his night-time antics. Just **** off.

Oh and thanks Kohli - I guess you're **** too :ph34r:

Blocky

Banned
If he gets Dhawan or Sharma in this spell, I'm going to be spending about fifteen weeks in "I told you so" mode.