• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Bangladesh 2014

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
OS this is the second time you have dragged me into a thread for no reason. If you want to address me at least have the decency to make sure I know it. You can have a fap over his away averages in various countries if you want to, don't expect everyone to share that view. I realise he has just played a magnificent innings away from home. Have a fap over it, don't bring me up for no reason.
Haha calm down. It was only second time to be fair to me. I was just taking the piss. I've actually made it a point to agree with some of the arguments you have against Sanga.

Anyway, epic stuff from sangakkara, he just loves going huge doesn't he?

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
He just doesn't class him as an ATG like a lot of others do around here.

Pradeep scoring probably the catalyst for the dismissal

karan316

State Vice-Captain
SL should have pushed for as many runs as possible, some of the batsmen just gifted their wicket away. This flat deck failed to produce a result in the last game and Bangladesh aren't bad at all with the bat. Even they might reach the total of 500. Hope Mendis does well, although the wicket is quite flat, he'll be written off if he doesn't take enough wickets.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Mendis deserves to be written off. Would be delighted if he gets smacked around. SL can do much better than him

YorksLanka

International Debutant
our fielding has been atrocious..two dropped catches now..Mahela's was tough but Pradeep could have stuck his hat out and made a better effort...couldnt catch a cold laddy...

Migara

International Coach
Now I want a series in West Indies or India. Sanga might not score well in England and SAF, but WI and IND attacks are not that flashy these days.

Daemon

Now I want a series in West Indies or India. Sanga might not score well in England and SAF, but WI and IND attacks are not that flashy these days.
He probably won't make massive scores in WI. At home probably. India is a possibility.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey, why the **** are Sri Lanka 1.71 to win the match? Someone tell me asap. That looks generous.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The pitch is really flat but there's been a lot of inconsistent bounce already; I can definitely see it skidding along the ground by Day 5. Bangladesh's batting is under-rated at home but unless there's bad weather forecast, I think 1.71 is pretty generous.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I haven't had a chance to watch anything, but yeah, I noticed the cricinfo commentators seemed to think 500 was well out of reach for Bangladesh, gotta factor in the amazing batting abilities of Imrul Kayes though :p