• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Blocky

Banned
Should be yes.

McCullum looks horrible though. Faith in Ronchi next.

... and then McCullum hits one!
Just making sure they don't lose a wicket and let India get on a roll, also seeing off one of their better bowlers too - decent situational batting from McCullum in my view. Allowing Taylor to continue at run rate and get within striking distance before he goes at it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What an absolutely pathetic series from our bowlers. No chance in the World Cup if this continues, absolutely none, I don't care how good Dhoni and Kohli (and Jadeja :D) are.

I am very closing to calling for Bhuv's head.

Blocky

Banned
Just making sure they don't lose a wicket and let India get on a roll, also seeing off one of their better bowlers too - decent situational batting from McCullum in my view. Allowing Taylor to continue at run rate and get within striking distance before he goes at it.
And here he comes.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Poor strike rate is the Indians' undoing yet again. Why can't they take wickets? Or at least pick bowlers who can take wickets? All the bowlers with permanent places in the side (except Ishant, who's on the bench) have dreadful strike rates. At the end of this series, Bhuvneshwar and Ashwin should be discarded as India regulars, and it may be time to phase out Jadeja too- long slumps of mediocrity masked by flash-in-the-pan performances. Change the whole bowling attack, if they even want to win the forthcoming ODI series against England, forget the World Cup.