• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Remind me - has Raina been that bad in ODIs lately?

I think his role in our World Cup win is often forgotten. Was vital in the quarter vs. Aus and especially vital in the semi vs. Pak. I'd take him to the World Cup next year.
1 fifty in the last 25+ games. Against Zimbabwe. Time to go.

I agree his role in the world cup was underappreciated though... Both those knocks were crucial

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Guptill striking at 133 atm - WAG. Should be able to maintain that too with judicious use of the french cut and misfields.

Heh, Ryder too.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ryder quick out of the blocks again. Story of the series so far has been a glorious 20 or so from him - need him to go beyond that today.