• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

ajdude

International Coach
This Shami chap looks quite handy. Where's he appeared from?
i would really like for somebody to answer with "India". or "his mother's ******".

hey they censored ****** after i mentioned it in a comment to Burgey the other day. is penis censored? e: nope

ftr this isn't in a ***ual context.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Worth noting though that a few of the games he's played has been prank FC cricket, and he's only played 15 games.

Still fairly impressive though IIRC.
Had a pretty good season for the Lions in the main FC tournament last year IIRC.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Worth noting though that a few of the games he's played has been prank FC cricket, and he's only played 15 games.

Still fairly impressive though IIRC.
Yeah, de Kock's record in proper, professional First Class cricket reads:

Matches: 8
Runs: 600
Average: 40.00
Centuries: 1
Half centuries: 3

Which is by no mean's poor, but not particularly excellent either and he's barely actually played. It wouldn't be a bad decision to fast-track him as such but if he was picked it wouldn't be on the strength of his First Class record, runs in three-day amateur cricket be damned.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
how many times are they going to show this Herath bio during rain and innings breaks ffs

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was quite tempted to be a dickhead and go to bed with work tomorrow etc.

Kohli in early against Steyn - I am wide awake now.