• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nicholas had his pants off during that interview.

Has confirmed one thing though, using the 'bowl him a piano' sledge to Cook would be poor judgement.

ajdude

International Coach
you'd think one day they'd invent a cover that covers the bowler's run ups. maybe a cover of some sort

ajdude

International Coach
are Brisbane like an hour and two minutes behind or something? Mark Nicholas said they'd be having an inspection in 'five minutes at 3pm' at 3:53 AEDT, now he said they're starting in 12 minutes from 4:16 AEDT, like they wouldn't just start at 3/4:30.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
are Brisbane like an hour and two minutes behind or something? Mark Nicholas said they'd be having an inspection in 'five minutes at 3pm' at 3:53 AEDT, now he said they're starting in 12 minutes from 4:16 AEDT, like they wouldn't just start at 3/4:30.
Queensland are more than an hour and two minutes behind the rest of the country.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Does it hurt?
I deadset don't recall ever saying Clarke wasn't a very good or wasn't going to be a very good test cricketer. If I did obviously I was wrong.

I do recall saying he wasn't very good at ODI cricket though back in 2009-2010. That was where I was most critical.