• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The players have a duty to help the cleaning effort once this small in length storm front passes by. I suggest picking up hail stones and throwing them at Jonathan Trott

Spikey

this 12th man interview is making me wonder if the cricketweb style of humour could be commercial successfully

Spikey

I'd hate to be a vampire at the gabba right now 'cause that sunshine would be the death of me

ajdude

International Coach
all bowlers to come around the wicket and bowl darts like ajdude did yesterday due to the wet ball.

ajdude

International Coach
so much **** going around these days that would appeal to the casual australian fan hey, the warne intro thing, that ****ty coat of arms ad, that ****ty VB ad