• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Taylor is a pretty poor fielder in general. Not great around the park and, as you say, he drops a lot of easy catches.
70 catches in 45 matches. If he's so poor then the NZ bowlers must be the most unlucky ever, producing such an amount of edges so that Taylor can snatch nearly two catches per match.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The excuses starting in the commentary box saying we batted too long. Need to somehow keep the faith.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Coney making a point on the radio that our slips are tempting fate by standing too close - giving themselves a chance on the low catches but a risk of the regular catches coming too quickly and bursting through hands.

Meridio

International Regular
****ing hell yes!!! I was literally just typing that it was looking like it wasn't swinging. Yes!

Please please please get Prior early.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
They certainly did seem to flash through very quickly.

ROSSS!!!!! Showing the rest of these jokerz how to catch!

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
That should settle the nerves. Settles mine, though I would have preferred Bell. Just break the Bell/Prior partnership and that's it I think.

BeeGee

International Captain
The excuses starting in the commentary box saying we batted too long. Need to somehow keep the faith.
Yeah, and if England was 250/0 they'd be saying the declaration was too generous.

Good catch by Taylor. Always a safe pair of hands. :ph34r: