• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Under 19 World Cup 2012

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Why don't they play the final at SCG or MCG?
Both hosted AFL games last night (at least the SCG did, and the MCG will host one this weekend, minimum); I would not want to be playing on that wicket square.

Anyway, they've hosted the whole thing in Townsville for the climate, seems a touch silly to move everything down south for the final.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
****ING BUCHANAN. Throwing the game away here. Bosisto can hang around, but Head bloody well better do something.

Ashton Turner to save the day, obvs.

uvelocity

International Coach
hows bosisto's and turners' averages

certainly have benefited from not outs

for a bloke who looks a bit limited in strokeplay, bosisto has saved their asses a few times. will get something to bowl at

adub

International Captain
Bosisto has pretty much wrapped up Man of the Tournament. Loving seeing a young guy who has his game so well worked out and plays within his limits. India wouldn't have been thinking about chasing this sort of total when we were 4/38.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Jeez, these opening bowlers are sharp enough.

Fmd that's out. Poor decision.
Yea, AWTA. No UDRS? I mean they broadcast it live, and it's an ICC event so BCCI can't veto it - they should have at least some UDRS even if they can't afford all of it.

The U-19 Indian team always tends to be much better than the senior team - I think it's a very damning indictment on the Indian FC development system.

Last edited: