• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2012

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Heard Junaid was class and that he was moving the new ball both ways. Is it true? If so, then that's sweet. Finally we have found a decent new ball bowler. Can't wait to see him in South Africa.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
The last time I watched Junaid Khan bowling he was bowling leg cutters from wide of the crease pitching a foot outside leg and in shocked disbelief that all his LBW shouts were being turned down. I guess he's improved a bit since then.

Xuhaib

International Coach
very good stuff from Juanaid though I still want him to become a better over the wicket bowler to righties however talent is certainly there. Samaraweera is the key here batted really well in SA on tough tracks lets hope Malcom Sami doesen't **** it up for once.

Migara

International Coach
The last time I watched Junaid Khan bowling he was bowling leg cutters from wide of the crease pitching a foot outside leg and in shocked disbelief that all his LBW shouts were being turned down. I guess he's improved a bit since then.
Last time you must have seen an illusion. Most of the time he bowls round the wicket and gets enough away movement to get an LBW.

Stumpcam

U19 Captain
were there any dropped catches?
Cricinfo commentary:
Umar Gul to Samaraweera, no run, edged and dropped! Pakistan had their chance and they've fluffed it. Samaraweera drove hard at a good length ball outside off and edged it straight to Younis at second slip. It was at a good height too. Younis grabbed at the rebound towards his left but failed to hold on, Misbah at first slip also made a half attempt. It went down.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Gul's bowling looks so ungainly. Sort of effective, nevertheless.

Strange miss from Jaya, that was gun barrel straight.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
lol.....I am ticked off at this pathetic display of fielding.......we are losing a series which we really shouldn't have