• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2012

H4G

Banned
Pakistani selectors have to be the most shameless in the world for keep selecting Imran Farhat & Muhammad Sami again & again.

smash84

The Tiger King
Junni, I love you.....Sangers was plumb in front.....****ing Steve Davies gave not out

Junni got Sangers bowled :cool:

Spark

Global Moderator
Oh man that's close too.

EDIT:

Kumar Sangakkara first-innings scores in last five Tests: 0, 0, 199*, 192, 0 #AllOrNothing
Moral: Don't let him get a run.

Last edited:

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
Rather bittersweet ending to the days play. One of my favourite bowlers gets rid of one of my favourite batsmen. Wish he had dismissed someone like Sangakkara or Paranavithana instead, but well bowled Sami. WAG.

Migara

International Coach
dude.....this ain't the WACA or the GABBA
What's WACA / GABBA? They have lateral movement and pace both, so if you are good enough can time the ball sweetly. This one at Kandy has lateral movement and slow. Anything not timed well ends up getting lobbed up in the air. More like batting in New Zealand.

And BTW, who are those ****ers who say Sri Lankan tracks are flat?:ph34r: