• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
We rightfully disowned the self-important ****. He fits in much better there with the other talentless offerings you've got.
So you adopt a load of poms like AC/DC and Jimmy Barnes as your very own yet disown the greatness that is Nick Cave? Bad show:no:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So you adopt a load of poms like AC/DC and Jimmy Barnes as your very own yet disown the greatness that is Nick Cave? Bad show:no:
Nick Cave is a self-important buffoon. He has little if any talent and talks songs in the manner of William Shatner. He's a ****wit of the first order.

As I said. He's found his proper home.

uvelocity

International Coach
fair play they have done well so far the poms, but it's pretty stodgy

let's see what happens when they realise they need a few more than 220

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm going to come out and say it, I like Nick Cave. This places me dangerously close to siding with the Poms. Am going to have to start a republic where liking Nick Cave and disliking the English are both acceptable.

Spark

Global Moderator
suprising. I didn't think they broadcast any away cricket unless it was the Ashes.
Anti-siphoning

Was being sarcastic ftr. Was scheduled to start 10 minutes ago, but instead we get some **** asking "gee that was physical" to some other po-faced **** about sixteen times

Ruckus

International Captain
fair play they have done well so far the poms, but it's pretty stodgy

let's see what happens when they realise they need a few more than 220
yeah looks like a pretty decent batting track now the bad weather has seemingly gone. The slow run rate at the start still might come to hurt them...but I dunno something feels like it's just gonna be England's day here. Got through the tough start with some luck, but unscathed, and now they look very comfortable.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going to come out and say it, I like Nick Cave. This places me dangerously close to siding with the Poms. Am going to have to start a republic where liking Nick Cave and disliking the English are both acceptable.
Like is one thing. This imbecile called him a "genius". Laughable.