• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm going to come out and say it, I like Nick Cave. This places me dangerously close to siding with the Poms. Am going to have to start a republic where liking Nick Cave and disliking the English are both acceptable.

Sense has prevailed :cool:

Can we keep Cave and let you guys have Germaine Greer back? Please?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And you guys would know one when you saw one, so many rodent faced cricketers have worn the baggy green over the years, Don Bradman set the standard.
Biggest is Steve Smith.

Bell's sublime 40 ends as the master misses a straight one.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was hoping Bell-End was out dead...will have to settle for LBW. Gee he's improved in his second coming though :ph34r: