• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2012

MenInG

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
it's not his fault that we lost, its the others fault, i thought Afridi would hit sixes but really he got out on the first ball.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hafeez's duck isn't more forgiveable than Younis's just because the team recovered after Hafeez got out; that's a ridiculous way of thinking. He had no control over what happened after he got out.

smash84

The Tiger King
Hafeez's duck isn't more forgiveable than Younis's just because the team recovered after Hafeez got out; that's a ridiculous way of thinking. He had no control over what happened after he got out.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hafeez at least did his bit with the ball. Wth is younis and the rest doing?

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
As much as I am a fan of Hafeez he just isnt an international batsman, I mean his batting record speaks for itself. He's got the talent but absolutely no consistency. He's like a poor mans Ian Bell during his early years. He really needs to start performing with the bat against the better teams.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
@PEWS What is the problem if I call Hafeez out for doing **** all with the bat. I have already stated previously that Younis needs to retire.

My comment was "Thank God I did not watch this **** game. Hafeez can go **** himself, what a **** batsman". Do me a favour and point out how I blamed Hafeez solely for the loss of the match.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
@PEWS What is the problem if I call Hafeez out for doing **** all with the bat. I have already stated previously that Younis needs to retire.

My comment was "Thank God I did not watch this **** game. Hafeez can go **** himself, what a **** batsman". Do me a favour and point out how I blamed Hafeez solely for the loss of the match.
You've completely mis-interpreted my point; I was disagreeing with smali - not you.

Last edited: