• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Somehow we should be thanking Jack for this.

I'm sure Wade spent many an off-season at Camberwell smashing finger-spinners out of the nets.
WAC.

Only spent one pre-season at our joint, anyways :ph34r:

Anyways, think with the amount of Spikey talk about Nev....

Hey Spikey.....

Taste it!!!!!

Jacknife

International Captain
Man how the hell did WI manage not to dismiss the tail again, really has been a problem this series. Sounds like Wadey's cemented his place with a cracking little knock though.

Jacknife

International Captain
Good nut by Starc that.

On the whole what a abject batting performance this has been by WI, they really have been their own worst enemies for the most part.

FBU

International Debutant
Is this the part where Windies somehow make Hilfenhause look something other than ****?
I think he likes the Dukes ball

Kookaburra ball
12 Tests 46 wickets at 28.60 econ 2.77 s/r 61.8
Dukes ball
10* Tests 39 wickets at 24.71 econ 2.97 s/r 49.7
SG ball
2 Tests 6 wickets at 43.50 econ 3.18 s/r 82.0

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I missed this (watching the amazing football match) but what a crap performance by WI on that deck. Australia should cruise to a 2-0 series win now. Much deserved too.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Blissfully slept through all of Wade's ton, but good on you Tom Hardy.

Not bad for the second choice keeper. If Haddin were playing we'd have been 225ao.