• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Somehow we should be thanking Jack for this.

I'm sure Wade spent many an off-season at Camberwell smashing finger-spinners out of the nets.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Wade's played the kind of innings everyone thought Haddin could regularly. He gritted out, then accelerated once he got us in a decent position.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Edwards played the last test where Harris and Lyon put on how many?
zilch because harris didn't play the last match

not that i disagree with your point, i'm just being a smartarse haha
AWTAJdude.

Yeah Edwards has played Cricket previously when the tail has wagged. I just don't think the absolute carnage would have taken place if he was bowling this morning. He might not have gotten any wickets, but the runs would have come slower.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
If West Indies could have said this morning exactly what they DIDN'T want happen this session, I imagine it would be very similar to what we are seeing now.

Wade WAFG.