• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
P.S. Lyon may have got a 5fer but it's a miracle how he did, without sounding bitter he looks so ordinary to me it's unreal, i fear for him in the next ashes!!, and if he's taking wickets at this level then my word Narine's gonna be a monster when he puts on the whites!! :D .
Didn't realise Narine was going to be bowling to the West Indians, thought he was bowling for them?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
just a normal, bad sweep shot. disappointing. was hoping for a reverse sweep or something

Jayzamann

International Regular
Making the assumption that someone kicks on today, what score would Clarke be looking at declaring on, and at what point in time d'ya think?

uvelocity

International Coach
Making the assumption that someone kicks on today, what score would Clarke be looking at declaring on, and at what point in time d'ya think?
after lunch tomorrow. ie, not at all.

come on cowans. time for you to kick the **** on here. tough deck, time for a gritty innings to define yourself son.

Jager

International Debutant
The joys of playing against Sammy. Roach has a bowling average of less than 30 at the present time, by the way!