• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is seriously dark there I reckon. We generally bring it home in the dark in Barbados though

Burgey

Haters can eat a dick.

Reward for having a crack and not being afraid to lose a few wickets in chasing a win.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Woot! Thrilled with the win, I love supporting a country who tries to win, other countries wouldn't have minded finishing at 125/2 in this sort of situation.

flibbertyjibber

Another Aussie thriller. Cracking entertainment. Well played both sides over the 5 days and congratulations Australia on a thrilling nailbiting win.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty great match, hope the next two are too... matches in the WI are such a good time of day for watching.

I wonder if WI have just forgotton how to win... or showed their inexperience.

stumpski

International Captain
Yeah well played, Windies will be chewing over missed opportunities no doubt (should have led by at least 100). Looking forward to the next one.

Burgey

Pretty great match, hope the next two are too... matches in the WI are such a good time of day for watching.

I wonder if WI have just forgotton how to win... or showed their inexperience.
Comms showed a number of matches in recent years where they've posted a good score in one dig then capitulated in the second. Seems a pattern.

flibbertyjibber

Comms showed a number of matches in recent years where they've posted a good score in one dig then capitulated in the second. Seems a pattern.
Yeah, they have improved to be fair. They compete in most games now, just lost knack of winning games.