• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow, if it wasn't for Windieweathers, I'd be pretty gutted for West Indies fans here.

Gutless as Bangladesh.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Can't see how their top three are going to score runs in England. Hopeless.
How many tests are they playing in England - 2 or 3?

Either way, Anderson will never have a better chance to get his average well below 30. Should be complete and utter carnage, actually.

That being said, and apologies if everyone else knows, but where are Gayle and Sarwan?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
yeah - what I should have said is how come Sarwan's playing for Leicestershire?
He's not played meaningful cricket for almost a year now. Was in bad form before that. Not surprised.

Well apart from playing for Guyana this season.

Woodster

International Captain
Could be interesting if WI get rolled with a lead of just over 200. Not going to be easy on day five chasing those down, let's hope the rain doesn't have the final say. Can Bravo go on after making a decent start and play an innings of real substance at a time when his team need him ?

chris.hinton

International Captain
Bill Lawrie said that the aussies have the best attack in the world

What has he been smoking

Having said that i like Siddle and this young off spinner Lyons

Woodster

International Captain
Yes to be fair there's a lot to like about the Aussie attack, especially when you throw the likes of Pattinson and Cummins into the mix, but I guess like in all areas, to be considered the very best you have to have proven yourself over a longer period of time and in all conditions.

Spirited fightback though for sure, only one winner looked possible earlier today, now it seems all three results are not beyond the realms of possibility.

Woodster

International Captain
Big wicket for Siddle and the Aussies, little bit airy fairy from Bravo there just pushing at it without any real intent. Good bowling though from Siddle.

Last edited: