• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol at saying I have the team blinders on when you are claiming there is bias.

I'll leave you to it mate, you can live in your world where the umpires are cheating by referring wickets for no balls.

Debris

International 12th Man
Lol at saying I have the team blinders on when you are claiming there is bias.

I'll leave you to it mate, you can live in your world where the umpires are cheating by referring wickets for no balls.
I don't think they are cheating as such. I just think they have been given instructions to make extra sure that Indians are out before giving them out to avoid political consequence like in the last tour.

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Virat Lolhi.

Has done himself no favours this summer with his reactions to the opposition/fans.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Been much discussin of the over rate? Butcher & Ian Harvey were doing their nuts in the Sky studio up here in the break.

Dhoni has history in this regard too.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Kohli is so talented. But he really needs the likes of Tendulkar or Dravid to take him aside and tell him how much of a tosser everybody thinks he is.

Debris

International 12th Man
Been much discussin of the over rate? Butcher & Ian Harvey were doing their nuts in the Sky studio up here in the break.

Dhoni has history in this regard too.
A passing reference from the 9 commentary team only. They probably don't care so much anymore because they can just pass coverage to secondary channel.