• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

ajdude

International Coach
this is like me on international cricket 2010, get a team 5/**** all and drop a catch, dussey and christian will play some excellent hook and cut shots off yorkers here

""DJ Hussey - spinning in a club near you soon," says Lauren." how the **** do comments like these get on cricinfo, i want my ****ing comments published ****s

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Two dropped catches in the last 5 mins....SL are the worst fielding unit in the history of cricket :p

Spark

Global Moderator
thought it was legside-ish live personally, but yeah that's out on replay

ffs it's perera bowling!

Spark

Global Moderator
thought it was legside-ish live personally, but yeah that's out on replay

ffs it's perera bowling!

ajdude

International Coach
wait wtf how's brett lee at the scg right now, he's playing darts on fox sports 3

oh wait it's not live nvm

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
apparently matthew wade's also playing darts on fox sports 3, wade v brett lee, faaark

wade must've left the scg pretty quick

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
funny thing about this performance so far is that all of the batsman bar maybe ponting and hussey could have easily been out before they were actually out. warner was terrible during his innings, wade played a big stupid shot that just fall safe, dussey and christan have been dropped and forrest could have easily been the guy ran out

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
It makes you sick.

I'd be happy but TBH I kinda want the Aussies to win, just because I know it will annoy that **** Shastri