• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
ROFL

Who was the dude who said NZ,SA and Aus are way ahead in fielding again? SL and Ind have been miles better than Aus this tourney. Really does show the value of fielding though these type of moments. All those years were Ind didn't focus on fielding must have cost us a whole bunch of ODI games in the past.

ajdude

International Coach
mussey to hit mathews or perera or some **** **** for 20+ in an over at some stage

and make a century "just so he can see that guy get a face tattoo"

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Forrest doing the correct thing - selling the Vic Tassie **** out
Fixed.

If there's one thing that annoys Victorians more than their players not getting selected, it's people reminding them that their players that do get selected these days are actually Tasmanian and West Australian. Embrace this.

ajdude

International Coach
Fixed.

If there's one thing that annoys Victorians more than their players not getting selected, it's people reminding them that their players that do get selected these days are actually Tasmanian and West Australian. Embrace this.
jon holland is not west australian ****

nor is mckay

dussey and mussey are the same person ftr

Ruckus

International Captain
I know you can't really mix the different forms of the game, but seriously Ponting looks as bad as ever. Not good at all. Warner looks poor too.

ajdude

International Coach
hughes to hit a boundary before ponting makes it to double figures in this series

really going out on a limb here i know but i have an inkling here

also random but i wonder if our team would look any different if that 7th odi v india in 09 hadn't been rained out, andrew mcdonald could've double tonned it on debut and jon holland may have 4000 fc wickets by now, ****

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I know you can't really mix the different forms of the game, but seriously Ponting looks as bad as ever. Not good at all. Warner looks poor too.
Ponting looking bad is worrying because he's not exactly a poor ODI batsman so that's not the reason. Warner looking crap in one day cricket is certainly nothing new though, and I'm not too concerned by it other than for the fact that the selectors still think he should make our best ODI team.

Ruckus

International Captain
Ponting looking bad is worrying because he's not exactly a poor ODI batsman so that's not the reason. Warner looking crap in one day cricket is certainly nothing new though, and I'm not too concerned by it other than for the fact that the selectors still think he should make our best ODI team.
It's still cricket though isn't it? I dunno every time I see more of Warner's defensive game, I feel less and less certain about whether he is going to be the real deal. I'm hoping it's just a mindset thing born out of a format he clearly hasn't adapted to yet, but yeah nevertheless it doesn't fill me with confidence...

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So over Tony Greig's commentary these days. He's such a cheerleader of Aust, SL, SA & England and all others sides can *** off.