• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

salman85

International Debutant
As much as i hate Farhat,he's playing pretty well.Hopefully he can continue it throughout this match and then sprain an ankle before the next game.

On a different note,it was disappointing to see Asad Shafique getting the axe for this game.He had a decent Test Series,and deserved another go despite that first ball duck the other night.Azhar is a great talent,but Asad is much better suited to the ODI game than him.Very well rounded batsman.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Even TMS have worked out that this is now Pakistan's game to lose. tbh the bowling's been horrible apart from Finn's spell and Swann's first delivery. Anyway, I have to be elsewhere.

salman85

International Debutant
Farhat you useless piece of humanity.I hope you sprain your ankle on the way back to the pavillion.And your father in law sprains one everytime he enters the PCB office in Lahore.

salman85

International Debutant
For a defensive batsman,Azhar surely isn't afraid to come down the wicket.It has amounted to nothing so far,but still.