• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
because the speed guns had him at 140 max during the tests

and Indian bowlers are physically unable to bowl 150
Yadav was constantly pushing the mid 140's during the Test series. Not hard to imagine he can give an extra 10% when only required to bowl 10 overs for the day.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
No they didn't. Regularly mid-to-high 140s.
bull****, I swear he was around 140s, occasionally up to 145 but never 150

eh whatever you're probably all right, just came as a shock to me that's all, more an observation of the speed guns cause I remember him getting it up to 150 v WI

Last edited:

TumTum

Banned
shades of kane williamson in forrest's strokeplay the aussies should be pretty happy if this guy is half as good
Don't compare Forrest to an ATG front foot cover drive master! KW has achieved so much in his career, I doubt Forrest can keep that consistency throughout his career.

Jacknife

International Captain
Has Forrest been playing well for Queensland this season, never seen him play before, must say his stats don't scream international player tbh.

thewind

Cricket Spectator
When India Bat I EXPECT from Sehwag and Raina, they need to do deliver something, IF not then consider Pathan and Tiwary

ajdude

International Coach
****ed if I know, he looks more like pre-this summer siddle pace to my eyes but I can't say I have the best memory

also Jacknife he's made three shield tons this season so he's been picked more on FC/test potential than his list a ability

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I think that quick arm action works in his favour, can't just be a coincidence that he gets alot of bowled/lbw's. Will be really happy if he bowls consistently around 140-145 over the next few years and doesn't start bowling slow on purpose just cuz some next coach told him to do so.

thewind

Cricket Spectator
When India Bat I EXPECT something of real value from Sehwag and Raina, they need to do deliver, IF not then consider Pathan and Tiwary

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Forrest been playing well for Queensland this season, never seen him play before, must say his stats don't scream international player tbh.
3 tons in the shield plus a 90. wasn't picked in the aus a team this summer to allow bailey to play to allow john inverarity to make bailey T20 captain and point to his captaincy in the aus a game as a reason to make him t20 captain. was in the aus a team back in 2010