• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

irfan

State Captain
Sorry about the sizing issue but for the pics that didn't load you can right click on the icon and open in a new tab.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
warner looks better than usual. i think. i'm not really paying close attention. is anyone paying close attention

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
You know, I thought Michael Clarke had scored quite a few ODI hundreds, but when I checked the career averages tab on Cricinfo I was surprised to see he's hit just 6. I thought 'oh it's probably because he's mostly batted at 4 or lower'. So I checked to stats, and was further surprised to see he's hit just 3 from 4 or below, his other 3 coming from batting 1-3 (he doesn't feature until the second page).

I mean, i'm not expecting him to have hit 20 hundreds or anything, but given the calibre of player and the amount of matches he's had, he would've hit more than 3 from 154 goes.

Edit: those 3 hundreds were scored at 4 and none below. This is probably a fairer stat. But do you think he should have more ODI hundreds by now?

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
There was a ridiculous phase early in his career where it seems he did everything except get a hundred. Heaps of 70*s, 80s and 90s.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Felt a bit like this game was going along a lot faster than it is. Fielding restrictions haven't even been lifted yet.