• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
What a catch!

That could possibly make it to a KFC Classic Catches segment. Nah, I'm sure there are a couple of regulation catches and clangers that C9 like better.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SHUT THE **** UP TONY GREIG!

At least Nicholas told him how stupid it would be to go for the bonus point at this stage.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have only been watching bits & pieces, but Kohli's looks India's best bat by some distance

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha, a lot easier to be on CW with Kohli making runs and no more GingerFurball posts calling Kohli a hack :)

I still remember Burgey messaging me on my phone when Kohli got a golden duck in the 2nd innings of the MCG test.

"Mate if I were you I wouldn't go on CW"

:cry:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, a lot easier to be on CW with Kohli making runs and no more GingerFurball posts calling Kohli a hack :)

I still remember Burgey messaging me on my phone when Kohli got a golden duck in the 2nd innings of the MCG test.

"Mate if I were you I wouldn't go on CW"

:cry:
I can't have done that. You being an Indian supporter means I must despise you...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So so ironic that C9 are going on about how good Kohli is against the short ball.

Love how its turned around.