• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

thierry henry

International Coach
lol, height & bowling speed in one post. The ultimate TH combo !:balloon:
ffs I don't get how I'm the "speed" guy when I'm also the "guy who constantly says speed doesn't matter" guy :wacko:

wiki says Prasad is 6'1" btw which appears ludicrously generous :ph34r:

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
hahaha the sl comedy dive. saw so many of those last year

edit: woah massive spoonerism there

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wiki says Pradad is 6'1" btw which appears ludicrously generous :ph34r:
Lol..boxing aside, I stopped trusting the heights listed for sportsmen since Stacey Jones was reported as being 1.79 metres a couple of years back. Half the time the players fill them out themselves & purposely taker the piss.

thierry henry

International Coach
Lol..boxing aside, I stopped trusting the heights listed for sportsmen since Stacey Jones was reported as being 1.79 metres a couple of years back. Half the time the players fill them out themselves & purposely taker the piss.
Boxing aside? Boxing has some of the worst heights. Just 10 minutes ago SBW stepped in the ring taller than a bloke listed 2 inches taller than him.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sachin batting like a ******. Lucky the calm Kohli is there on the other end to give him some advice :ph34r:

This current partnership really proves exactly why Kohli is >>>>>>>> Sachin.

Zinzan

Boxing aside? Boxing has some of the worst heights. Just 10 minutes ago SBW stepped in the ring taller than a bloke listed 2 inches taller than him.
I'm talking about proper boxing, not the amateur-ass SBW NZ flavoured bouts

Zinzan

Tendulkar seems to need so much luck these days even to get to 50 ....sad really

Spark

Global Moderator
Even that "drive" is just bizarre. I've never, ever seen him play like this. It's just weird, he's decided to bat like Sehwag.

Burgey

Don't think I've ever seen Tendulkar drive a ball like that with his foot so far from the pitch. He's so compact that kind of thing really stands out.

The glide to third man was sublime, though.

ajdude

International Coach
even if sachin gets it tonight, we'll be seeing questions like "did you enjoy sachin's 100th ton" on friday