• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good bowling? I don't think he purposely served up that wide half volley tbh.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bowls inswingers and then serves up widish one that goes straight on - seen Tendulkar dismissed by that a few times this year already

Spark

Global Moderator
Nowhere near driving length.

Our ring fielding is one of my favourite things in ODIs. Especially when Clarke goes back where he should (cover)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That's ridiculous they batted 11 overs thinking it was a 50 over game.
Yes and they lost 2 wickets which would've had a much bigger impact on their ability to pace another 39 overs than it did on their ability to pace the 21 they ended up with. It's not ridiculous at all.

thierry henry

International Coach
The 10 seconds after Warner's fail throw was the gayest thing I've ever seen. Looked like a bunch of dudes holding hands, smiling ecstatically while skipping through the meadows and playfully groping each others arses.